When faced with a flood or other water emergency, call a team of restoration professionals. They will extract the excess water from your home or business, but also will work hard to protect you, your family, your business and your property from any future problems that could be caused by water damage.
ESPO Fire & Water first will remove any standing water, then attack any residual moisture to prevent future mold and termite damage. Our restoration experts will clean and revive floors, furniture, books and other salvageable materials. Having this work done by our in-house staff ensures efficiency and high-quality work.
Our experienced recovery and restoration teams are certified in the most current water damage recovery techniques and equipment. Our drying equipment is mobilization-ready and our project managers are on call 24 hours a day/seven days a week. Our pros will work quickly, effectively and reliably to address your water and flood damage restoration and reconstruction needs. It’s our goal to return your home or business to like-new condition as quickly as possible.
What We Do:
- Initial inspection and Assessment
- Moisture Testing
- Water Extraction & Pump Out
- Drywall, Carpet & Water Damage Repair
- Plumbing Repair
- Mold Remediation
- Sewage Remediation
- Carpet and Wall Drying
- Complete Structural & Content Drying
- Disinfect & Odor Control
- Final Re-Installation and Cleaning
What You Can Do:
The longer you wait after a flood water emergency, the higher the likelihood that mold and mildew will develop. First you must try to locate and stop the water source. Then contact us immediately for flood damage assistance. We’ll be there as soon as possible, ready to help.
Here are some key steps you can take when dealing with a flood/water cleanup situation:
- Locate and stop the water source.
- Remove all standing water.
- Move valuables to high ground.
- Take up saturated rugs and carpets.
- Ventilate wet areas. In summer, turn on air conditioning for accelerated drying. In winter, alternate cycles of opened windows and heating.
- Stay out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Transport computers to a dry environment, remove cases and blow dry with low pressure air.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for interior drying, but do not force open stuck drawers or doors.
- Place aluminum foil squares, china saucers or wood blocks under furniture legs to avoid carpet staining.
- Freeze valuable books and documents to retard mildew growth until drying can be performed.
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place; space them apart and dry as soon as possible.
- Don’t use heat or dry closed building interiors; mildew and expanded moisture damage may result.
- Don’t operate TVs, vacuums or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially wet concrete floors. This could result in serious injury.
Espo Fire and Water is a Response Team 1 company and we are committed to helping people get life back to normal after a disaster. With decades of experience in quickly responding to large commercial and residential losses and community weather events, Response Team 1 serves the continental U.S. from 30 strategic locations. For more information visit www.responseteam1.com.