Restoration and Reconstruction
After suffering water, mold, or fire-related damage, you need experienced, certified professionals who can help you deal with the crisis and put it all behind you. ESPO Fire & Water can handle all of your restoration & reconstruction needs. Knowing the strain a disaster can place on an individual or business, our technicians are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. ESPO works with you to ensure your questions are answered quickly and your restoration needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
What You Can Expect from ESPO Fire & Water
ESPO Fire & Water works closely with you in all phases of the following rebuild processes:
- Analyze damage — visual inspection
- Test parts of the structure for integrity using non-destructive methods
- Determine what needs repair or what requires replacement
- Take extensive notes on the property
- List structural items in each room separately
- Note the volume of each type of work that needs to be done in each room
- Develop a detailed description of all work to be done on the project — this is often called a “Scope of Work”
- Compile the repair cost analysis; assign a cost to each item on the Scope of Work
- Submit Scope of Work and estimate to your insurance company
- Proceed with the repairs
ESPO Fire & Water will work with your insurance company to minimize your time away from your home or office and complete the repairs or cleanup as if the home or the business were our very own.
We are aware of the ripple effect from the damage your home or business sustains. It impacts your family: Where will they sleep? What will they wear? How will the bills get paid? It impacts your employees: Where will they work? What do they do tomorrow? How will they get paid? It impacts your customers: How will you continue to provide products or services to them? How long will your business be closed?
While ESPO Fire & Water may not be able to answer all of these important questions, the one thing you can rely upon is that ESPO will do everything in our power to help make your reconstruction as painless as possible so that you and yours can get on with your lives. Because that’s what we’re called to do — to help one another.
Espo Fire and Water is a Response Team 1 company and we are committed to helping people get life back to normal after a disaster. With decades of experience in quickly responding to large commercial and residential losses and community weather events, Response Team 1 serves the continental U.S. from 30 strategic locations. For more information visit www.responseteam1.com.